Sunday, April 14, 2013

Journal 14 - Uncles, and Cake













April 11th 2013




So I went to my uncles with my mom. It was great. I got to get to know him and aside from the religious speech, he is a very funny and intelligent man. We went to his place, and the area is beautiful. I think I like it, and it might be an area I want to move too. He talked about opening a restaurant which I think would be a great idea for him.

I am happy to see my mom smiling again. I knew when she was married to my father, that he would never let her go see her family, despite how much she begged. I think that’s one reason I want to be near my family so much. I witnessed my father abusive as he was, I don’t want to be put into that scenario. I have no sympathy for women who stay with abusers either. That’s why my best friend and I aren’t talking right now. I hope soon she comes around, because I miss her terribly. Though it is looking at this point she won’t. Even though I admit, a part of me was totally wrong for not sticking by her side in her decisions, but I still stand firm as well. I don’t like abuse, and I don’t like those that allow it to happen.

Miss you Cake!

No comments:

Post a Comment