Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Journal 12 - NCIS



4-8-2013

Had a great NCIS day. Then I was able to get some files transferred and deleted from my PC. I uploaded like 30 things to my blogs. Met a new friend on fetlife. It was a great day, productive. I feel like I accomplished things. On top of it, the family went to dinner tonight. Granted it was just Dennys, but it was fun, and the chicken was delicious.

Needless to say my brother Jon embarrassed us. He ate 17 pancakes and beat the person prior to him who only ate 14 pancakes. Now my brother has his picture hanging up at our local Dennys. So embarrassing! At least they had fun though during dinner, cheering him on.

On another note, my Master came home today from his vacation. As much as I am happy he got family time, I MISSED HIM!! It felt like the longest four days in my entire life. Despite getting a lot of stuff done, I felt like I was bored out of my mind, but he is home now and I can relax and not miss him as much!

No comments:

Post a Comment