Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Journal 11 - Hypocrits


4-6-2013

So today I got into another fight with my mother. Let me explain the back story. I am married, for reasons which don’t need to be discussed here. We are separated, and I met a man who fell in love with me. He came to visit my family to get to know them so we could take the next step in our relationship. Right now I can’t finalize my divorce because of other reasons that I won’t explain right now. Anyways, my mother berated him, saying he was with a married woman, blah blah blah. I never hid the fact I was still married, and he was ok with me not having a divorce right now. Anyways skip to the present.

My brother made a comment about Kim Kardashian being married, and dating a new guy. Saying she shouldn’t be putting that mess all over TV for young girls to see. So my mother got offended. She by the way is a huge Kardashian fan. Anyways, she defended her saying that Kim is legally separated, etc etc etc.

Anyways I was eating dinner during this discussion and the way my mom talked irritated me. So I made a comment about how she didn’t support me. She threw a fit saying what I did was wrong, and what Kim is doing isn’t. However, need I remind you…it’s the same damn thing. I am just not broadcasting it on television!

No comments:

Post a Comment