Sunday, April 7, 2013

I love you, but I am not in love with








♥ I love you, but I’m not in love with you ♥

Just because I tell you that I love you does not mean that I am in love with you.
I am a person who is full of love. I want to give my love away. I need to give my love away. This does not equate to me being some unstable individual looking to latch on to the first person that comes along. I have far too much pride for that. I do, however, love to love.

I love who I am and who I become when I am with you. Perhaps you make me feel alive, whole, beautiful, cared for, wanted, desired, stimulated, challenged, appreciated, breathless. Maybe you even make me feel loved. I love that I feel like a better person because of you. I love the smiles that you bring my heart and my face. My life is better because of you being woven into it.

I naturally give my love away. It may be in the form of kind words, encouragement, preference for you, adoration, my body, my mind, my soul. I have a need to express my love and to share my love. It is hard for some to understand what my motives are. I just want to love you and appreciate you for who you are. I feel like we all want and long to be loved. It is hard for me to hold back and not give you a small gift, touch you, hug you, hold you, kiss you or to not send you a note telling you how wonderful I think you are. To try and keep my love bottled up inside makes me miserable.

Maybe you are a friend, a lover, a play partner, submissive or bottom, a Dominant or even a Master. You are important to me, not your role. I love you just the way that you are and for who I am when I am with you. It is because of you that my journey has many moments of happiness that I can treasure.
When I see your smile, hear you laugh or know that you are happy, my heart celebrates with you. I love your strength, your heart, your will, your confidence, your intelligence, your humor, your skills, your body, your mystery. I do not need to know all things about you to love you. I simply love you, but I’m not in love with you.

Taken from Fetlife

No comments:

Post a Comment