Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Journal 13 - The Let Down



April 9th 2013

So I was punished yesterday. Granted I deserved it, but my Master ignored me for most of the day. I whined, and complained, and groaned and moaned about it to my friends the entire time. Apparently ignoring me, works as a punishment, but it also makes me feel abandoned. So it’s a double edged sword.

I also hate when I screw up. I berate myself for failing, all day long for it, sometimes for days on end. It was so bad I couldn’t sleep. I had to force myself to go to bed, and then I cried for about an hour before I passed out exhausted. Why? I have no idea. Perhaps it was me realizing I let my Master down.

I will strive to be better in the future. I am sorry my Master for displeasing you. I will do better. I promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment