Sunday, August 26, 2012

Home Work for Olni Dance Class




Dancer of Gor Summary


So at the beginning of dancer of gor, I was a little bored. It was interesting how she started to explain how she felt on earth. I often get that same feeling, being out of place, or often wondering if I was meant for a different time era. Silly I know. However as the book progressed and the slavers came to her, you could feel the power of the man as you read. How he had her kneeling, and reading that she was a slave. I could feel that in my slave belly.

 
You could tell when the men came to capture her, that Teibar was her love Master. Just the hold of her he had from the beginning was amazing. It transported me and made me feel as if that was my Master, taking me from earth. I was very upset when he sold her. Though she was just a slave now, he sold her. I wanted her to be his love slave. I ended up putting the book down for a few days.

When I came back to the book, and she was sold at auction to a man that could read her face. It scares me, because I wonder too if men can read my emotions. She was not attracted to the large tavern Master, but she served him as if he was a love Master. It was truly inspiring. Then when she met with Mirus I thought by their interaction that maybe I had been fooled, maybe he was to become her love Master. It was a twist when Tupita betrayed Doreen, and had her kidnapped. I actually cheered when Tupita never made it free of her slavery as well.

When she became a lure girl, I thought at first it was interesting. Though I knew well that if she was caught, she would be slain. Such is the life of a slave. This angered me when Mirus came and wouldn’t let her go despite her constant warning that she needed too. It broke my heart that she had no choice but to lure him. Then I cried, I cried so hard when they sold her to the chain of Ionicus. Mainly for two reasons, but the most reason was I thought it unfair that she should suffer such a fate? I was sure she would be killed.

Despite all that, I know a slave is at the mercy of the Free. This was evident when Mirus tried to kill her. Even though she obeyed the order of her Masters to lure men, she too was at the mercy of the wrath of the men she lured. I feel it is totally unfair, but again it reminds me that no matter what order you obey, you are possibly displeasing a free somewhere.

At the end when Teiber saved her life, I cried again like a sissy girl. I knew he was her love Master, and for him to admit that he tracked her since the day he sold her melted my heart. Masters may not say they love us, may not show us they care at all times, but we know they do. The fact he saw a beautiful dancer in her at the beginning, and claiming her at the end. It was a truly beautiful story. Definitely top five for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment