Wednesday, August 8, 2012

I just want to dance!!!


So not many people know but I enjoy dancing. I know hard to believe. So my Master Lathan (J) is allowing me to attend all the dance classes in Second life, to improve my skills. Now, back in 2009 when I was first collared, I had been trained in basic slavery. I have since then applied myself to the training of four other slavers, plus underwent my own training that I did myself. 
Now, in 2009 I did do dancing competitions, placing in first place in a few, second and third in some others. I stopped dancing when I became a panther girl in my role play. I guess for some time I lost interest in dancing. I wasn’t in the best of places then either. Now, I am back. I have witnessed some of the competitions that are going on now, and I am excited. The girls bring forth great competition, and their dances are beautiful. I know I will have to do my best to place at all.
So for a while I will be posting some of my homework assignments, practice dances I do, and pictures. Plus any competition I go to from now on, I will post winners, and their dances for your viewing pleasure. Once I complete the classes, I will post copies of my certificates. I am excited and I do hope you all share in my journey to becoming a better dancer for all the Free.

No comments:

Post a Comment