Wednesday, August 1, 2012

I surrendered 6-10-2012



I started blogging a few years back, and ever since then I have been infatuated with writing. I had always wanted to be a writer when I was growing up, but I never pursued the dream.  At the age of nineteen I was introduced to the BDSM lifestyle. This infatuated me; I loved all the kinky stuff involved. After exploring some ideas with a Dom, I started to hear about Gor. At first when I researched it, I thought it was just a fantasy game. So I turned it away, because games really aren’t my type.



I finally got introduced into Gor, and started to see what it really was. I am completely in love with Gor, with everything about it. The most I love about it; are the rituals involved between a Master and a slave. The beauty about it and the strictness of it all truly captivate me. I came to a place called secondlife, which is a 3d chat service. It is a good place to explore fantasies, and meet new people. It is here that I really took off in a gorean rp.






I met with much turmoil and heartbreak from this program. I finally turned it off for quite a while not wanting anymore to do with it. Of course I missed the people, the socializing and the feeling complete because let me face it, I have no one here where I live that is interested in my lifestyle. At least none that I can find. So it was through this program that I finally with all my grief found my Master Juivu aka J.



I met him as a free woman in secondlife Gorean rp. He wanted me to submit and I did but not in a game like manner, it was more a RT manner. From there we Rpd, and got companioned, which for those who do not know Gor, it means we are basically married. I am going to RP having his kids, and we are starting a family. This will be really fun. I am his full slave on a separate account, and I don’t care who knows, or what they think about it



We really hit it off right away, picking on each other, and flirting a lot. When he started picking around with more intimate questions, and demands we started to realize just how perfect we are for each other. So, he demanded my submission, and I gave it. I didn’t have to question it; it just felt right for me. It was sudden and unexpected and ever since that day, each day has been ever better than the last. I am smiling again, and just in a cheery mood.



So this blog will have all sorts of posts ranging from personal topics of things that I write about my relationship with my Master, to secondlife topics, to even just random things I want to write about. I am very excited to share this journey with everyone. So please do enjoy what you read.

No comments:

Post a Comment