Saturday, August 18, 2012

Sparkles Week Three HW




Dance of the Saeela

Opening Post


Ula’s body glistened beneath the penetrating light of the sun, as she stepped into the sands. Her slender arm raised above her head, and angled bent at the elbow. She moved her free arm to wrap around her belly, and dug her nails into her side to hold herself there. The musicians were setting up to play a sensual tune to fill her heart with passion. As her heart raced in her chest, her belly turned in knots. She waited for the first thump on the kaska. It would soon start to beat the aching need that filled her soul.



Middle Post


Ula  thrust her hips forward, before bending at the waist and grabbing some sand in her palms. The kaska beat heavy on its leather, its song dark, and sensual. It called to her heart as her need built more in her belly. Tears had filled her peridot eyes as she searched for a calling of her Master. She slid to her belly, and bucked her hips more, aching for his touch. Crimson hair clung to her sweaty body, as she rolled to her back. Lifting her ankles she brought them in, fingers tracing down her creamy thighs in agony







The Need Dance:

The main features of the dance in itself for the girl to show the free her hunger to serve. She starts out unsure of herself, fighting what is in her heart and in her belly. Denying that she needs men. By the end of the dance, she must have it. It is like the breath she breathes, she will die a slow and painful death if she does not have the touch of a Master.



The need dance itself can be performed anywhere. In the sand of the dance pits, on the tile before men, chained at the bottom of your Master’s bed.



I think key steps in the Need dance, would be emotion mainly. Perhaps a Master can allow me a veil to cover my face and body, to hide myself away from men. That way I can better dance modestly to deny that I am for the use of men. After such, I could toss the veil away, and hide my body with my hands as if I am still shy. I would then begin to sway more sensually, starting to like the idea of being used by men. Then I could openly display my heat and need before the men, knowing that I am beautiful and wanted by them.



If I were to perform a Need dance, I would want it on tiles. I would desire torches lit all about me, to get the glow on my body. I myself would want some silken sheer fabrics to fake my modesty with. I think a simple drum to keep time, and give the audience something to listen too as well.




The Belt Dance

The main features of a belt dance, is that it is a girl who is owned by a warrior. He is there beside her as she performs. She is to dance below his belt at all times, never rising to her feet. Her sole purpose is to get the eye of the man, and please him. During the dance he will deny her his attention, making her dance more lustfully, until he finally grabs her, and bending her backwards, kisses her.



This dance can be performed wherever commanded, but mostly in the furs.



The main thing I need for this dance is a Master to stand beside me, and play the role. Other than that, just music, and a place to dance.



I would make sure I had nice fluffy furs to dance upon, a nice strong warrior willingly to play the part, lighting and music. The rest will come from the way I writhe on the fur before him.



No comments:

Post a Comment