Saturday, August 4, 2012

For better or For worse


I was reading a post the other day on fetlife, relating to gorean slaves being sick, or disabled. Now the reason why I am writing this is because a ton of the comments really irritated me. I refuse to repost some the things I have read, because they were highly offensive.
Now we know, everyone in life goes through some sort of tragedy in their lifetime. I have been with Masters who have been in wheel chairs, or had a loss from their leg being amputated. This never effected my desire for them, or my desire to serve.
In the books John Norman talked about girls who would have their noses cut off, or were even hamstrung. They were still alive, and still made to serve. Goreans don’t have pity usually for people, but they are compassionate, often merciful, they loved life and everything to do with it.
So what does it matter if you get sick or become disabled. You can serve your owner still, and if they leave you for it, than in my opinion they weren’t worthy of you serving them anyways. I would never leave my Master’s collar just because he fell sick or injured. Instead I might have the opposite affect and worry over him, sit by his bedside the entire time. I would fight for him, and give him strength.
Just remember, sick, injured, disabled…they are just words, they aren’t who you are!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment