Thursday, September 29, 2011

Cock-a-doodle-doo









I have noticed that over the years my sex life has changed. I used to be able to sleep with women no problem. It was just like being with men. Let me just tell you my vanilla life was so boring. The sex was NOT good. I had, for a time only had orgasms on my own. Let’s face it, if a man or woman doesn’t hit that spot just right, then what’s the point.



So after all the years of experimenting with men and women, I have come to realize…I love cock. I like to look at it, touch it, lick it, suck it, and of course fuck it. Men let’s face it, a woman’s body has so many curves, it makes it more pleasurable to look at, but there is nothing in the world more arousing then that low growl in your throat as my tongue swirls around the tip.




For the past few nights I have enjoyed the pleasure of just myself, and my fantasies. Let me just say, my fantasies are intense, and I have been able to cum so much harder because a certain person has been on my mind.



 How I crave to have him within me, thrusting and throbbing. His weight holding me down on the floor, as he uses my body for his pleasure. In my dreams I would grip his arms, and he would grab my hips, and not stop rocking his hips into mine, until he had, had his fill of me.



The thought of his breath on the nape of my neck, as his fingers gripped my hair, and pulled down hard as he demanded the answer of his Mastery.




“oh yes Master” I would say in a panted breath. How I need you so bad to dominate my body mind and soul. Please bring your body closer Master, as I need to touch you, and taste you. To hear your grunts of pleasure. That force on my head as you use my mouth as your own personal toy, thrusting…




In and out. In and out. In and out…




Oh Master, please give me that greatest gift. That strong sword that hangs at your waist, put it forth on my lips for me to suckle and cherish…plow within my fields, and make me realize that I am just a slut to your desires, a humble slave, a beast in heat that needs only to be writhing beneath you in the heated passions that you bestow upon me.



Yes Master, I beg of you. Let me yield…let me be filled with the sweet juices of your Mastery, so they may soak my sheets, and drip down my thighs….



Yes Master, pour your seed upon my breasts and my belly. Mark me with that salty liquid…pour it into my lips and let me drink of you. For there is no sweeter gift. Than serving you. In any way. Any fashion..forever…




How could I, after having something so wonderfully delicious; ever consider going to anything else. No woman could satisfy me the way a man could, and nothing I desire more. I am totally infatuate with cock, I worship it, crave it, yearn for it, need it…and only a few know how to use it on me…I may be just a humble slut, but at least my body gets the greatest treat…











No comments:

Post a Comment