Monday, October 3, 2011

Kaissa is for real boys






It had been argued that slaves had no right upon the Kaissa board. One might note also, in passing, that slaves are not permitted to play Kaissa. It is for free individuals.
Beasts of Gor, 44





I had the pleasure of playing Kaissa for the first time, with Master Paladin. Needless to say I learned why slaves don’t play this game. I have never learned how to play Kaissa, and he didn’t teach me. He won of course, even playing to let me win, he won. I was told this game was a lot like chess. In some ways it really is, but in others it is not. The pieces move differently, and you have an extra piece. Your home stone.




So, I got to enjoy the game, and watch my besty play too. She won by default one round because the Master forgot his home stone. We all laughed and enjoyed ourselves. It was over all a very good night. I got to cuddle with my Master and watch a movie with him and some friends via Second life. Despite me not feeling very good, it was great to be with him tonight. 




So yes, if you want to play Kaissa, my advice….read up on it, get someone to teach you. Otherwise you will look just as silly as I did…but none the less it was fun…




1 comment:

  1. Ok, so I had so much fun playing even though I had no clue what I was doing, lol. I always have fun with you! Yay for you! I loves You.

    ReplyDelete