Saturday, September 17, 2011

Cloud Nine





She knows the things I Dream of,
The places that I've been,
She accepts the person I've become,
She's a very special friend.
She's always been there for me
No matter where I roam,
And whenever we're together
It’s just like being home.


(I don’t know who wrote that poem, but I found it, and it is exactly how I feel)










Shan is my cloud nine, and the reason being is because when I am with her, talking to her, around her, or even a text message from her she keeps me elated and smiling. The stupid shiz we talk about, always brings a smile to my face. Even when she is down, or when I am, we can always make each other smile and laugh.







Through all my lonely days, I have been able to confide in Shan. My hopes, and my dreams, my sadness and fears. She has been there, listening to me, and providing me with guidance as a very special consult. I do my best to listen to her, and give advice in the most unbiased manner, but the moment someone hurts my Cloud Nine, is when I get all pissed and choke a hoe.








Soon I will be in Florida, and I am taking Shan with my to Miami Bish….Where we are gonna be heartbreakers, as we cruise the streets shopping, and all the men are wanting to get their hands on us….but sorry boys…We are taken!!!! Damn woman, how can I need any other friends…when you’re the best friend I have, and need.








Truth is, when the world walked out on me, Shan never did. She was there when I needed someone. The darkest time of my life, I found my partner in crime. She told me how stupid I was for the stuff I was doing, and she pulled me back to my feet.




In my religion it is said, that we are reborn again into another life, but the souls we have met are ones who always surround us forever in our next lives. My husband this life, could be my dog in my next life…but a soul mate…a soul mate is someone that completes you. You find this soul every time, and it can be your sister, your best friend, your grandmother, your brother…the soul has no gender, only light and connection….Your my soul mate Shan….the other side of me, that makes me complete.




Sure love comes and goes..but a touch of the soul stays with you…and you’re the light to my dark…I Love you….






I can’t wait to be there with you…Find me a pink flamingo for my front lawn, and I will brink that cheap box wine. And we will sit on the beach, and enjoy the sun….I love you woman….NEVER change for anyone…YOUR PERFECT THE WAY YOU ARE…

Lovers your Skye





<3
khaleesi


p.s. yeah yeah the sexy nude pics....doesn't make us lesbians...even though she is the only one female I'd fuck....but truth is...I can lay naked, our arms draped, our legs tied together...and I would be ashamed, or feel awkward..in fact..I would feel more beautiful....more at ease with my feminine side.....Love you Shan Shan my Cloud Nine

1 comment: