Sunday, June 16, 2013

The power of love







The love of a slave girl is the deepest and most profound love that any woman can give a man. Love makes a woman a man's slave, and the wholeness of that love requires that she be, in truth, his slave.
-- Magicians of Gor, pg.31


There is nothing more beautiful than being put on my knees, naked, helpless before a man. Especially if that man is someone I desire to please.  In Gor a slave has no choice but to be pleasing at all times, to whoever commands it of her, even if he does not own her, or if she does not love him.  I remember watching Story of O. A bdsm movie about a woman who must go to a place to be trained in the service of pleasing men. She goes because she is in love with the man she wants to serve. Not realizing he is preparing her to be for another. When she gets done training, he takes her to meet her new owner. This man commands her to serve him and she becomes defiant because she said she does not love him. He forces himself upon her and says that she will please him, whether she loves him or not. Later in the film or book should you choose to read the story? O (by which she chooses to be called ;) says that she loves all men. That by serving these men and pleasing these men, showed her devotion and how deeply her love for her master she had.

I have noticed over time my mindset has begun to change. At the beginning of my acquisition, I found I was defiant, disrespectful, and that I just didn’t care. I would serve who I wanted, when I wanted, where I wanted. Later down this path I somehow shifted. I respect men more, I yearn to please not just the men that own me, not just the ones I find desirable, but all men. I love each man I meet, each man I serve a simple drink too, and I know that through loving these men, serving their needs that I am showing my love for my master. I find I am more lustful now, my inhibitions gone from me. I want to be that wanton pile of lust that is hot to the touch and ready to serve in any fashion. I do not care who mocks me either.

Now I can admit. I would still love my master even if he decided to free me. My love stems farther than just servitude. I truly believe he loves me, and wants me to be happy with him. In fact I think all vanilla relationships are a little gorean even if they don’t admit it. In a relationship you want your partner to be happy. So you do things that make them happy. You want to be rewarded with that smile and thanks of gratitude for doing your best to make your partner happy. That is the base form of slavery. To please your master. That is what I want the most in this world.

I don’t need to be coddled, told I am a good girl, patted on the head. I don’t need a gold star or a trophy. I just need to see the smile on my master’s face, and those that I serve. If they are happy then I am happy. I know I have no choice in who I serve, but I must admit.  Giving myself freely to another, just as the quote says. Is a deep profound love. One that I cannot explain to others how it feels. It is painful, it is empowering, it is an aching need, yet the most amazing feeling I have ever had.  I need to serve, because I need to give my love away. It is who I have always been. It is who I always will be. I am not ashamed of it. I will always embrace it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment