Thursday, May 30, 2013

Things not to do as a gorean slave girl







Do Not Be Insubordinant

"Insubordination, slaves are quickly taught, is not acceptable, in any way, to the Gorean Master."

Page 123 - Kajira of Gor

"Insubordination in any form, of any sort, in even the tiniest, least significant degree, is not accepted from slave girls by their Gorean Masters."

Players of Gor, Page 227

Do Not Try to Manipulate

"Did you strike me because I challenged your manhood?" she asked."  You were not struck for such an absurd reason," I said. "You were struck, rather, because you were attempting to manipulate me."

Page 422 - Merceneries of Gor

Do Not be Disrespectful

"Forgive me, Master," she said. "I was not respectful. It was appropriate that I be cuffed."

Page 193 - Magicians of Gor

Do Not Be Curious

"What is to be done with us?" demanded Verna. "Curiosity" said Marlenus, "is not becoming in a Kajira. You might be beaten for it"
Hunters of Gor, page 142

"Curiosity is not becoming in a Kajira is a common Gorean saying. The girl learns quickly that it is not her business to meddle in the affairs of her master but, rather, to be beautiful, and serve him, abjectly and totally."
Savages of Gor, page 61


"Curiosity is not becoming in a kajira" he said. "nonetheless" I said "we are notoriously curious. Doubtless the saying would not have otherwise gained such wide currency."
Kajira of Gor, page 443

Do Not Have a Command Repeated

"Strip,” he said. “There are others present,” she protested. His right hand, in a backhand blow, lashed forth, fierce and powerful, striking her from her knees to her side on the tiles. She rose to her hands and knees and, blood at her mouth, regarded him, disbelievingly. “Must a command be repeated?” he inquired. Swiftly she tore away the slave tunic, stripping herself."

Guardsman of Gor, Page 257

Do Not Expect Anything

"So, it is all the will of men?" she said, through her tears. "All the debts, all the owing, all the payments? And nothing is owed to me?"
"No," I said. "Nothing is owed to you. You are a slave."

Page 204 - Magicians of Gor

Do Not Expect Explanations

"Surely you must understand," he said......"A slave girl requires no explanation," I said.  "It is hers only to obey."

Slave Girl of Gor, page 424

Do Not Expect Protection

"The discipline of a slave," I said, "may be attended to by any Free Person, otherwise she might do much what she wished, provided only her Master did not learn of it." The legal principle is clear, and has been upheld in several courts, in several cities, including Ar."
Magicians of Gor,  Page 122

Do Not Conceal Anything

"A slave girl is not permitted to conceal anything from her master. She is his. She must be completely open to him, in all ways, and at all times."

Page 84 - Hunters of Gor

"Slaves, of course, being mere articles of property, are not entitled to privacy."

Guardsman of Gor, 171

Do Not have Inhibitions

"I looked down upon her. "You are a wanton slave," I said. She looked up at me laughing, "A girl in a collar is not permitted inhibitions," she said. It was true, slave girls must reveal their sexual nature, totally. Do they not do so , they are beaten."

Page 278 - Marauders of Gor

Do Not Shortchange your Beauty

"Slave girls are not permitted to shortchange their beauty. They must fulfill its promise"

Page 416 - Magicians of Gor

Do "NOT" try to top the Master

"Sometimes slaves are skillful in immeshing masters in the toils of their beauty. How often do they conquer us with their softness! How often are we the victims of their delicious, insidious charms and wiles! What drums and alarms are found, upon occasion, in their glances and smiles. What battalions can march in a tearful eye and a trembling lip. What potent strategies can lurk in the line of a breast or the turn of a hip. How a bent knee and a bowed head can wrench a man's guts. Helplessness and vulnerability seem strange shields; how implausible is gentleness as an instrument of diplomacy; what an unlikely weapon is her tenderness. Who is most powerful, I wondered, the master or the slave? Then I realized that it is the master who is most powerful for he may, if he wishes, put her on the block and sell her or dispose of her in any way he pleases. In the end, in the final analysis, it is he, and not she, who holds the whip. It is she who, in the end, must kneel at the feet of a master, completely at his mercy, her will, in the final analysis, nothing. It is she who, in the end, in the final analysis, is owned, and must please, absolutely."

Blood Brothers of Gor, page 316

Do Not Speak Against a Free Man

"The demeaning of men, whereas it is permitted to, and not unknown among, free women, is not permitted to female slaves. Such, on their part, can be a capital offense." 

Magicians of Gor, page 226

Do Not Speak Without Permission

"Master!" she wept.
"Were you given permission to speak? " I asked.
"No, Master," she wept.
"Then be silent,"  I said.
"Yes, Master," she said.

Player of Gor, page 259

"May I speak, Master?" asked the girl. 
"Yes," I said, as Marcus would not respond to her.  This permission may be given by any free person and is effective, unless it is overruled by the true master."

Vagabonds of Gor, page 486

"Blood ran from my mouth; other blood I swallowed. My vision cleared; I could not believe the pounding of my heart. I had been cuffed. I knelt, terrified. At that time I did not realize how light had been my discipline considering the gravity of my offense. I had both spoken without permission, and broken position without permission. Most simply, I had been displeasing to a free man.

Slave Girl of Gor, Page 34

No comments:

Post a Comment