Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Journal Three Insecurities








Today I woke up so sore. Falling down the stairs really did a number on my body. I woke up and took the coldest of showers too which did not feel so good on my muscles. Thankfully I didn’t fall down the stairs today. Although my little brother did. I laughed for obvious reasons. No one was harmed! I didn’t do much however, just spent some time online with my Master.

This was good at first. We were busy playing our game, but then he suddenly afk’d. This really irritated me. Not so much for him AFKing, but more because we only get so much time together as it is. He said his back was hurting too, so he went offline today earlier than normal. That I don’t fault him on at all, I just want him to get better.

So my Master collared my friend too. It is strictly just for role play, but the jealousy twinge still kicks in. Don’t get me wrong, I adore my friend and she has a man in real life, but I try my hardest to get around sharing. I don’t like hearing that he was online spending time with her when I am not around. It makes me feel left out. That is part of my insecurities. I am really trying to not listen to them. If anyone has any ideas how to get over stuff like this, please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment