Sunday, March 17, 2013

My New Slave Rules









My girl will not back talk to her Master. Under no circumstances will argue with her Master.
My girl will do as her owner asks, with no hesitation.
My girl will ask permission from her Master if she is allowed to reply to her Im's, unless it is her family.
My girl will know that her Master is only wanting the best for her, so she will ask permission to do just about anything, besides breathing.
My girl will have no sexual encounters with anyone her Master does not approve.
My girl will speak to her Master about anything she is not sure about, She will not be afraid to ask her Master about questions, Rl, Or Sl. She is his in both.
My girl will speak to her Master appropriately, and if company is around, she will refer to him as "Babe, Honey, or something along those lines." If she is alone with her Master, she will call him Master, or she will be punished.
My girl will finish every sentence with Master, or she will be punished. (If speaking to her Master.)
My girl will ask her Master if it is ok to speak to other people in text. (Unless family members.)
My girl will ask permission to go AFK while talking to her Master. (this includes BRB)
My girl will have NO, Absolutely 0 negative thoughts about herself. She is her Masters Pride and Joy, she will not think anything less of herself.
My girl will write a private journal and write every day before she goes to bed, and show it to her Master. She will not be punished for anything she says in this Journal.
My girl will reply ASAP when she is spoken to her Master.
My girl will exercise every day for at least a half an hour. She is to be careful at all times with her Knee.
My girl may eat what she pleases, but she needs to be healthy.
My girl will do ABSOLUTLY NO DRUGS unless prescribed by a doctor.
My girl will speak her mind to her Master, respectfully.
My girl will never tell a Lie, Cheat, or hide anything from her Master.
 My girl is her Masters Pride, if she is being harassed by anyone, she will speak to her master and tell him about it. She knows she is completely safe with her Master.
My girl will go to bed when her Master tells her to. No exceptions. (If she cannot sleep, she Will text her Master.)
My girl will not touch herself without her Master’s permission

No comments:

Post a Comment