Monday, July 18, 2011

What is a Submissive




What does being a submissive mean to you and how is it apart of you?

Being submissive is being strong. By being strong I can reveal my inner beauty as I serve a man. Relinquishing that power of myself is allowing me to blossom and open up to reveal the flower buried deep within me. It has helped me to grow. I used to have the worst respect for men, and now I respect all men. Granted many irritate me, but I can admit that even I am irritating to some people.  Now I crave to serve men, and be seen as this beautiful creature in which I can please any man, including the most frustrating. Being submissive isn't who I am, but it is a part of how I will become in the future.





What do you benefit from being a Submissive?

I feel whole. Had I been asked this question 5 years ago, then I would have never answered this question. I would have said that I am independent and need no one there. It is funny how life changes you.  Now I must admit that I am dedicated to pleasing a Master. One who understands my needs, and wants and needs me. Through this life I can serve happily any and all needs that being a submissive would lead me through. I would be me, 100 percent and complete.





What would you think makes you desirable and worthy for a Master's Collar?

 I like to talk about important topics that matter. I enjoy laughing, and being active. I enjoy hard tasks where my mind must be worked in order to achieve a goal. At the same time, I enjoy being feminine. Not some trashy person who would do anything to sexually satisfy their partner, but that seductive, feminine woman, who would attract their partner, and emotionally satisfy them. I would ravish them with the wholeness of seduction instead of just getting their rocks off. I am very loyal, sometimes too much, and very honest. I do my best to stick to my path no matter how hard it gets.





What does it mean to you when you hear the words "Collared Heart?"

When I hear the words Collared Heart, I hear of my soul mate. It beats only for the one who controls the ring that holds my heart together. Without that person my world is empty, cold, and lonely. My collared heart is what I live for, and without it, I am not alive.



How does a collared heart behave and what do you think the significance in such an important detail?

The collared heart is loyal always to the one who holds that one key. No matter where the road takes them, or how far they lose each other, the collared heart will always find its way back to the one who owns it, and forever be whole.

No comments:

Post a Comment