Monday, July 18, 2011

Jealousy


Jealousy

October 1, 2006

Lately, I have heard or read a lot about how slaves should check to see if another slave is collared to or interested in a particular free man before serving him, so as to avoid stepping on another slave's toes.

This has been discussed both with regard to cyber interaction and interaction in real life.

The thing I have to ask is WHY should a slave be more concerned about pleasing another slave than pleasing the free?

It's actually pretty common at Gorean gatherings (I'm talking real life here) for girls to be petted or sit in the laps for a while of other masters besides their own.. Much like at the dog park everyone pets all the other dogs and stuff. It is also rather common for girls to serve free people other than their owners in other ways, dependent on the rules of those who own them, of course. Realistically, we (slaves) don't have any business getting upset because our masters or masters we are interested in are also paying attention to other girls in whatever capacity. It is their right as free men and our place as slaves to be pleasing.

Jealousy is a luxury of the free. It isn't permitted (at least outwardly) to slaves.

Something that I have learned to do when the green eyed monster wants to rear its head is step back and looks at it another way... When another girl is sitting at Master's feet or snuggled up with him.. Or passionately kissing him or more.. Yes, sometimes I do feel some jealousy.. But the thing that I try to remember is that he is being pleased.. And that should be my primary focus.

So I will look at the fact that he is happy and try to be grateful to the girl for helping me to keep him happy. And I have also discovered that making FRIENDS with the other girls makes them a lot more likely to be sensitive to my feelings as well, and they will be right there at my side if I'm feeling a little neglected or unwanted to remind me that *I* am the one who shares his bed and his home, and to tell me about how he looks at me or talks about me. To tell me how obvious it is that he loves me..

If I had automatically classified these other girls as competition or "the enemy" I would have sold myself short in the friend department AND displeased Master! How sad that would have been!

One last thing to remember...

We don't have a *right* to serve our masters or any free in anything, let alone all things.

It is a privilege.

A privilege that can be taken away just as surely as it is given, should we show ourselves unable to remember our place.

Many a jealous girl has found herself sleeping on the kitchen floor and scrubbing pots while her more pleasing and less jealous sister enjoys her master's bed and arms *instead* of, rather than in addition to her.

We slaves would do well to keep these things in mind always!

© Khaos WolfKat 2006

 

Jealousy–noun, plural -ousies for 4.

Jealous resentment against a rival, a person enjoying success or advantage, etc., or against another's success or advantages itself.

Mental uneasiness from suspicion of fear of rivalry, unfaithfulness, etc., as in love or aims.

Vigilance in maintaining or guarding something.

A jealous feeling, disposition, state, or mood.

I wanted to talk a little today about jealousy, and what I have always thought. I as a slave experienced this emotion, and as of late I have been experiencing it much more these days. It may not be permitted or becoming of a slave to show this emotion, but it in no way does not just disappear.

A slave cannot just shut down her emotions. She feels them all. It’s what gives them the will to do some of the things they do. Now granted it is not wise for a woman, a slave to express to her Master that she is jealous of another slave.

At the same time a slave cannot hide anything from her Master. So either way she is at a disposition. By slave law she must never hide anything from her Master, and at the same time must never displease him. Some slaves, especially inexperienced ones take all the words Master's speak to heart.

To be honest, there are so many men out there that call themselves Masters who well aren't. This girl means no disrespect to the Free, but she has to admit. Most men that claim to be Masters are just horny men after control, to have a girl at their side whenever they need to cum. So ladies be careful.

It takes a long time to truly know a Master. A slave must learn her Master as he learns her. If you have a true Master then he would not punish you for speaking your heart. He would encourage you to talk about how you feel, and what’s important to you.

Sadly most men aren't this way. Most would punish you. So you must release information at your discretion, and hope that it comes out in a pleasing manner. Often times if you are jealous of another slave girl, if she is or is not owned by your Master then he will often just laugh.

He will generally say you have nothing to fear, but since you told him you were jealous he would most likely leave you, or tell you to toughen up and get over it. I've had those experiences in the past. I even had one man tell me I had no choice, which I had to love my chain sister?

The funny thing is no I don't. He may command me to love her, and well I could if I chose to be a great actress. I could love her and be kind to her in his presence, but behind closed doors at the end of the day we are just two slaves, equal to one another and she had better hope she has a bigger stick and a faster whip.

It is said in Gor that Master's turn their eyes away from the squabbles of slaves. That is beneath them to get involved. Well, I honestly feel most of the Gorean men did it for a reason. Goreans aren't the nicest of people. They enjoy amusement, and what’s more amusing then watching two slaves fight over you. It’s disgusting.

I am not here to serve a slave, I am here to please my Master. Master's let this girl give you some advice. A happy slave serves better. Now, I am not saying spoil her and treat her like a queen. Don't, but don't neglect her, don't disrespect her and don't treat her like dirt. I guarantee that the moment you start doing these things she will find another Master to fill the void.

I may be a slave, but I am not ignorant. I may be a slave but I won’t sit back and watch my Master be stolen from me. I may be a slave but I can guarantee I will beat the daylights out of you should you try it. I may be a slave but no whip, no punishment would stop me from hurting you.

Never come between a girl and her Master. Especially if that slave and that Master are in love. My favorite saying in all of Gor:

I was the only girl in his compartments. I well understood the meaning of this. He had chosen the perfection of one man, the complete Master, and one woman the total slave. It is called the perfect bondage,, each all and perfect to the other.

It is right for some men, and not for others. Much depends on whether the man has met his perfect slave, and the woman her perfect Master.

Page 442 Slave Girl of Gor

So for all those Masters who think that power comes from a chain, from having more than one slave to do what you want. A lesson to you. You will never be happy. You will never feel the love of a true slave. You will always be in the middle of squabbles of slaves who fight over you. I feel sorry for you. I hope and pray that you will one day experience the true love of a slave, and the true bond between a Master and a slave....A SLAVE. Not SLAVES!!!!

This girl has spoken her peace, and yes it sounds angry but this girl wanted some of this information for both slaves and Master's. Slaves protect yourselves. Your duty is first to your heart, and then your Master. Always remember that!



Keep in mind, I used to kneel, and serve, and be the part of the slave girl. I was never a submissive, not when I knelt, I was a Gorean slave girl. So with all that I have learned; I am ready to leave Gor. The role-play of it, the slave part of it. I am ready to stand, wear my veils, and be just that a Mistress. I know what the whip feels like, so I now know what I can dish out. What I know most of all, is that the one who chooses to kneel for me, gives me that power. Should I abuse it, they will take it away.

No comments:

Post a Comment