Monday, July 18, 2011

The Love for a Warrior



My life was not my own and I was not myself being carried upon a beast of a Tarn, My soul broken, yet my body was taken to be with this Warrior, As he set the beast down and tied me to the tree, I begin to break down and except my fate. Seeing my Sister and her protector approach , she cut me from the tree and handed my clothing to me and we ran as fast our feet would carry us to safety. We found a city and began to settle. My heart skipped a beat at the sight of him in Esalinus, fearing him and yet surprisingly respecting him for his life. Once the city fell, I sought refuge in the Isle of the Brands, Never laying my sapphire eyes upon him again. Until one day he stepped from the shadows of darkness, casting himself in a new light. He has intrigued me in mind and soul. I hope that one day this Great Warrior will see me as the Free women that I am ...

Written by: Angel Davis aka Sabrina Rembrandt (from Second life)

No comments:

Post a Comment