Friday, November 23, 2012

On the naughty list









Gorean Santa: What do you want for Christmas, little girl

 Me: grins wickedly and then says, "Well Santa, for Christmas I would like to be bent over your knee and spanked until both my ass cheeks are as rosy as your cheeks, and then forced to my knees with your cock balls deep down my throat, making me teary eyed as I cant breath until you let up, and then after all that teasing and you cant take it anymore, I want to be put on my knees, and forced to bend over while you have me spread my ass open so you can sit there looking at my cunt and my ass, and when you are ready to take me, and use me until your balls are completely drained, then I want you Santa to use me in any hole, without mercy" she grinned, "and after that I want a pink kailla to ride through the fields"





No comments:

Post a Comment