Thursday, November 22, 2012

FUCK YOU





You know, I was sorry for hurting you, for feeling like I betrayed you by keeping a secret. Did I ever sleep with anyone else? No, did I want too..No…would I have..Never…

You made me feel like everything was my fault, ever problem, dream, curse, spoken word, action…

You told me that my secret was like cheating on you…how worthless I felt!




Now I know the truth. Now I know the real you. It wasnt my secret, it was the fact you wanted out from the get go. You had found someone new.

Well I am glad that the way you were so easy to walk away, and to not feel guilty was to put me down so low that I felt I couldnt bare to live….

I am glad I got to know the real you now…and now for the first time in a long time…I am no longer sorry for my secret…for I kept it because I didnt want to hurt you by saying I was unhappy…
but you hurt me by saying what you said, and cheating!!!



Thank you for proving me right!!! yet despite it all..I wish you happiness…for I know I will find mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment