Thursday, December 29, 2011

To House of Vorheart and my loved Friends





A very dear dominant friend of mine, asked me to write a blog as to why I keep coming around. On second life, I am collared to his slave house. I help him train slaves, or at least will be helping. Truth be told I met him through my ex-girlfriend. I submitted to him to train. Now I know I didn’t need training. I pretty much knew it all. Anything they really need in Gor I had it down. I believe however that you never stop learning. You can always learn more and more with each time you allow yourself to learn.



This man told me a long time ago that I knew enough as it was. That he had no idea why I wanted to be trained. Truth is I learned much about myself during his training. I also learned more proficient ways to my servitude. His training has better defined me. I am and always will be truly thankful to him.



Well my sister in law came back to Second life. She is a real pain in the ass. I understand why she has to be though, as most of my life I am in control of everything. She wanted to learn about being a slave. Surely I could teach her all there was to know, at least from what I have learned. I asked my friend, and surely he was happy to accept us. This was just before Christmas.



Truth is I knew my friend would be perfect. I treasure him. He has been an important part of my life this past year. He has helped me with hard decisions, given me advice, and when I needed provided me with that dominant force in my life. If I lived closer, you would bet your ass I would ask for his collar. I love him and his girl very much.



I am happily collared to a wonderful man. This man allows me to be in my friends slave house on Second life. I am very thankful that he allows me such kind gifts. I honestly don’t know where I would be without the few people in my life. I have begun to narrow down the douche bags in my life, and thankfully each individual person I have in my life has been able to help me. Thank you my Master, Breve, Kysa, Ki, Angel, and Shannabear. You all mean the world to me. Without you, I do not know what I would do.



No comments:

Post a Comment