Monday, August 12, 2013

You're a Jerk








[21:01] Me: Would love to serve you in the tavern, Master
[21:02] A Master: ok but aren’t you entertaining multiple masters these days
[21:03] Me: If you mean by serving others in the tavern and in Haifa Master, then yes. I am a slave girl, and I must serve any who demand it of me
====================================================================================

Don’t get me wrong, I enjoy being a slave girl, and I am by far not ashamed of it. However this man with that comment made me feel foolish. He thinks that I should devote my time to him, instead of following the slavers rules.
You want to dictate or be jealous over what I do, why not man up and attempt to buy me, or better yet. Your ass plays a warrior in SL….why not be a damn warrior and canjellne. Oh but I forgot. A Master doesn’t have to compete for a slave…

WRONG!!!

Men competed for slaves all the time, that’s why wars were started over them, that’s why men canjellene over them and that is why men risked their lives to capture women from other men, to enslave them!!!!

================================================================================

[13:07] A Master  I want you
[13:08] A Master  I know it sounds odd
[13:08] A Master  but I want you to serve me
[13:08] ME: smiled, "what shall I serve you, Master?"
[13:08] A Master  No, forever
[13:10] A Master:  you are always good to me and I like that
[13:11] ME: smiled more, "Ooh" she giggled, "Well, I am still in training Master, and before I can be sold I have to be rented for two weeks by the Master. "
[13:12] A Master:  Do you really think all of that is important?
[13:12] Aℓɩϲҽ (inara.serrao) looked him over, "What do you mean, Master?"
[13:12] A Master:  Well
[13:13] A Master:  I was told by a friend you can leave haifa
[13:13] A Master: if I was really that important to you....
[13:14] ME: canted her head, "That is not right Master. As much as I want a Master, and as much as I like you, would not be good. Haifa is my IC home, and after all the time I put into this training, it would be foolish to not complete it. "
[13:14] ME: I cant just runaway
[13:14] A Master: I want to do it the right way....And I understand but what if they don't let me have you?
[13:15] ME: Then I dont know Master. I am not permitted to pick favorite Masters, I have to devote my time to serving the free equally, and Master Khon makes the decision to who I am sold too
[13:16] A Master:  I will speak to him....but he's never online
[13:16] ME: if you cant catch him during his normal hours, he is on, on fridays at 3pm SLT for tavern night, Master
=====================================================================================

Than this dude here, are you kidding me. You want me to be an obedient slave, yet you want me to disobey my Masters who own me, put their time into training me, keep me safe, and will sell me at auction…you want me to be classified as a runaway slave, sleens chasing me, hunting me down where I might die if I am caught…So you can be my Master???

I think not. If you are willing to collar a girl who would runaway….then you don’t need to own me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment